Master's Tutoring offers comprehensive, one-on-one tutoring and clarification for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, as well as certain subject-specific post-secondary courses.We provide:
- A quiet, private space for learning
- One-on-one and face-to-face sessions with an Ontario Certified teacher
- Pre-assessment and statistical analysis of the student’s progress throughout the school year
- Strategic pre-teaching and re-teaching of fundamental Math skills
- Specifically-oriented sessions to suite the student’s particular learning needs and goals
- Additional lessons, assignments and/or assessments in desired subjects areas
- Single-session tutoring for exam preparation
- Continual academic upgrading
Contact us for more information.
Our organization believes in collaboration between educators and professionals in various fields, in order to develop a strategic educational plan for each student. Our tutors identify the key areas of a student’s needs and design a specialized program that is individualized to each student’s strengths and weaknesses.
We offer one on one support by breaking down concepts. Our tutors teach Math skills in combination with learning strategies that target specific needs. Individual instruction is based on diagnostic and formative assessments and our programs are designed and adapted to meet the needs of all students. Our goal is to create an optimal learning environment in each session that facilitates independent and lifelong learning.